Levan Katamadze has been serving as the Public Relations and Communications Manager of GYLA since 2015.
Levan's role in the organization is multifaceted and varied, and it includes:
• Planning and managing the organization's strategic communication.
• Managing relationships with the media.
• Planning and managing social and advocacy campaigns.
• Digital communication.
• Visual communication.
• Defining the style of multimedia materials.
• Providing communication training.
Throughout his career, Levan has worked on both international and local multimedia projects and has experience working in local media organizations. He is a trainer and strategic communication consultant.
In 2011, she earned a Master's degree in Mass Communications from the Georgian Institute of Public Affairs (GIPA). He also has a Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences and successfully finished the MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATURK ONE-YEAR LEADERSHIP PROGRAM - at Georgian Foundation for Strategic and International Studies, Rondeli Foundation.